Anatomy >Surface Anatomy
- Right Coronary Artery (RCA): Supplies the RA, RV, and interatrial septum. It usually supplies both the SA and AV nodes.
- Posterior Descending Artery (PD): Supplies the inferior portion of the LV and the posterior septum. The PD arises from the RCA in 80% of cases and the CFX in the remaining 20%.
- Left Main Coronary Artery (LCA): Gives rise to the LAD and CFX.
- Left Anterior Descending artery (LAD): Supplies the LV, RV, and interventricular septum. Arises from LCA. May also be called the anterior interventricular artery.
- Circumflex artery (CFX): Supplies the LA and LV. Arises from the LCA and anastamoses with the RCA.